Untuk Informasi terbaru Lowongan kerja, klik " INFO JOB HOTEL" di side bar kanan.
LOKER DI BALI ( Travel Agent) 29 -7 feb 2010)
We are looking fresh graduate that able to speak and write English, no need experience, computer literate (Internet).
Willing to learn and work hard. He/She will be based in Denpasar, Bali.
Send you Photograph, Application and CV to abl@baliwww. com or SMS 0361273908
1. Ocean Blue Hotel Bali is looking for:
Reservation (Male/Female, 2 persons)
IT Supervisor (Male)
with general qualifications:
Age max 30 years old
Familiar with VHP
Fluent in English both spoken & written
Having minimum 1 year experience in same position
Please send your CV with current photograph to: email@example.com or PO.BOX 202 Nusa Dua.
We are 4 star hotel with the biggest Convention Center in Medan looking for strong dynamic individuals to boost our team:
1. Banquet Manager / Coordinator (BMC)
(5 years experience manage big functions)
2. Secretary (SCR)
(With Hotel technical experience)
3. Western CDP/Sous Chef
4. Accounts Staff
5. Pastry Chef/CDP & Commis
6. Executive Sous Chef (ESC)
- Proficient in English will be an advantage
- Write the position code on top right corner of application to:
Tiara Medan Hotel & Convention Center
PO BOX 1327, North Sumatera
(Write in with CV & 1 Photo by 22 January 2010)
How To Be An Interview Winner
In a job interview a strong handshake and a happy, confident approach is a positive move, but be sure to communicate what you want and prepare questions to ask because not doing so turns off the interviewer, a survey has found.
The Hays survey of employers in Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand asked over 100 employers to list what turns them on and off a candidate in a job interview.
It found thetop ten turn-ons were:
1. Confident, happy and positive attitude
2. Strong presentation, in terms of communication skills, dress and/or handshake
3. Provision of real life examples to demonstrate answers
4. Ability to illustrate how they stand out as a candidate
5. Clear career plan or aspiration
6. Enthusiastic and passionate about the role
7. Communicate the benefits they can bring the business
8. Prepare questions in advance to ask the interviewer
9. Displays a good understanding of the role
10. Is an active listener
The top ten turn-offswere:
1. Poor verbal communication skills
2. Not answering the question asked
3. Not researching the company or role before the interview
4. Leaving a mobile phone on
5. Inability to provide solid examples of previous experience
6. Exaggerating experience or skills
7. Focusing on the negative rather than the positive in situations or experiences
8. Inability to answer technical questions
9. Arriving late
10. Not displaying an interest in the role
While each job is different, it seems that being happy and confident in a job interview does help improve the interviewer’s opinion of a candidate, said Emma Charnock, general manager of Hays Hong Kong. If you smile, maintain eye contact and speak clearly, you present yourself as self-confident and assured about your ability to do the job.
Poor verbal communication skills, such as giving short answers, struggling to articulate answers, speaking quietly or not thinking before speaking, are all big mistakes.
Equally, not listening properly to the question asked, giving an unrelated answer or being unsure of the question and so launching into a long and unrelated answer rather than asking for clarification, is also disadvantageous. If you can’t answer a question, say so, Emma said.
The survey was conducted with 102 clients across Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong. There was no limit to the number of responses each clien